DIT-Intermediate Frequency Spot Welder
IF Spot Welder Features:
1. High-quality, high-efficiency welding ability, power factor up to 98%, three-phase input load balance, greatly reducing the impact on user networks
2. The output current is DC, the current is smooth, the inductive reactance is zero, the working frequency is 1000HZ, and the time control accuracy is 1MS.
3. The fuselage adopts high-quality steel plate to optimize the mechanical structure design, the overall appearance is beautiful, the rigidity is good, and the stable welding quality is guaranteed.
4, electrode voltage mechanism integration, short gas path, compact structure, faster response speed, more convenient installation and maintenance.
5. The secondary circuit uses high-quality conductive materials, which greatly reduces the circuit impedance.
6. The cylinder reversing valve adopts international business cards as standard components, so that the overall quality of the welding machine reaches the first-class level.
7. Equipped with intermediate frequency welding controller and current closed-loop control, which can accurately control the actual welding current at high speed.
8, can store 60 sets of welding specifications, large-screen LCD screen interface, with Chinese and English switching display.
The intermediate frequency inverter spot welding machine is a set of advanced welding equipment. Widely used in welding transformers with small volume and high output energy. One type of transformer quick-welding pliers used in the automotive industry is even more advantageous. And its superior performance is because its welding transformer frequency is increased from the current mains 50 / 60Hz to 1000Hz, which greatly reduces the weight of the iron core material, plus the rectifier diode in the secondary circuit of the transformer converts the power to DC power Used for welding. This can greatly improve the inductance value of the secondary circuit, which is an important factor that causes energy loss. It can be almost ignored in the DC welding circuit, thereby minimizing the production cost.